Equipment Hiking & Trekking Backpacks | Fjällräven Abisko Hike 35 Backpack navy OG31735
Abisko Hike 35 is a versatile backpack perfect for cabin-to-cabin hikes and lightweight trekking. Made from 100% recycled nylon, this backpack has an adjustable back length system with ventilating air mesh on the back panel, shoulder straps, and hip belt. It has a top-loaded main comparent with front zipper and the top-lid with bungy cord has two zippered pockets. There are two sleeve pockets inside the main comparent and a zippered inside pocket that is easily accessed from the front opening and top. The two oversized side pockets are great for carrying bottles and there are also two pockets on the supportive hip belt. Attachment on the front of the backpack for a trekking pole or ice axe. Hydration system compatible. Rain cover included.
- Day rucksack for hut hikes and easy hiking
- Material: 100% polyamide 210D ripstop
- Comfortable to wear thanks to slightly padded shoulder strap, hip belt and light frame
- Side zipper for easy access to contents
- Lid with spacious top pocket